Dukascopy is a Swiss bank and ECN broker with a Java-based API. The Dukascopy plugin was developed by Jürgen Reiss and supports Forex trading on demo and real accounts.
The Dukascopy plugin is not included in the Zorro distribution. Get the
plugin from Github and also install the Java Development Kit:
- Download and install the plugin - dzjforex-0.9.6.zip or
newer - from https://github.com/juxeii/dztools.
The DLL and the dukascopy folder both go into your
- Download and install the latest 32-bit Java JDK from Oracle. Make sure
that it is the 32-bit version (x86 suffix) since the plugin DLL is a 32-bit library,
and that the folder path contains no spaces. In case you already have a recent 32-bit JDK installation you might skip this step.
- Add the \jre\bin and the \jre\bin\client folders to the front of your Path environment variable (here is a howto). Your Path environment variable should now begin like this:
... further paths ...
- Start Zorro. Make sure that you now can select Dukascopy from the [Account] scrollbox.
||Dukascopy user ID
- Currently only Forex and CFDs are supported (no stocks, binary options, etc.).
- The history downloading from Dukascopy servers is sometimes not reliable; just try again in case of errors.
- The source code of the Dukascopy plugin can be downloaded from https://github.com/juxeii/dztools.
- This plugin was not developed by oP group. For support or reporting problems, please contact the author on his GitHub account or on the Zorro user forum.
- Another Dukascopy plugin was recently developed by Metakod on the
Zorro user forum. You can get it here:
Supported broker commands
The plugin supports the brokerCommand function with the following commands:
Links, order, brokers, broker plugin,
MTR4 bridge, IB bridge, FXCM plugin
► latest version online