oP group Germany is a team of software developers with up to 15 years experience in the fields of simulation, signal processing, machine learning, and financial algorithms. We've created the Zorro trading platform and the Gamestudio game development system. We offer consulting and programming services in the following areas:
- Model-based algorithmic trading systems for futures, options, securities, forex, or CFDs.
- Data-mining trading systems with pattern detection or machine learning algorithms.
- Portfolio balancing systems ("Robo-Advisors") with momentum or mean-variance optimization.
- Money management systems with Markowitz, Kelly, or Optimal-F optimization.
- Trading system implementations based on published research papers.
- Testing and coding HFT systems (C, assembler, HLSL, or VHDL).
- Broker API implementations.
- Financial research projects.
- Supported languages: C/C++, MQL4/5, R, Python, CUDA, Intel assembler, HLSL, VHDL.
With about 400 trading systems in the last 4 years, we're probably the worldwide leading service for developing financial solutions for trading firms and private traders. Some insight in system development processes gives our blog The Financial Hacker. We can develop, optimize, and test your trading system with walk forward analysis, Monte Carlo analysis, and bias / reality check algorithms.
For outsourcing your programming task, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your project. If required, please download our NDA here. We realize your trading system either based on fixed entry and exit rules, or based on a financial model of a certain price curve anomaly or market inefficiency. Your system will be delivered in commented source code with six months support and warranty. For further information, please read how to develop a strategy. We can support you at any stage of the development process.
oP group Germany GmbH
63549 Ronneburg, Germany
Tel +49 6184 929775 (CET office hours)
Fax +49 6184 929778
Zorro version 1.58 was released and is available on the download page. This version contains a system for HFT simulation and backtest, and many other new features, improvements, and bugfixes. The complete feature list can be found on the What's New page.
A comparison table of Zorro vs. TradeStation™ vs. Metatrader™ can be found on the FAQ page.
*** As of May 17, 2017, Yahoo abandoned their historical price data API without prior announcement. If your script uses price data from Yahoo (for instance, the Z8 portfolio strategy), please use the workaround posted on Financial Hacker. ***