oP group Germany is a team of engineers and software developers with up to 15 years experience in the fields of simulation, signal processing, machine learning, and financial algorithms. We've created the Zorro trading platform and the Gamestudio game development system. We offer consulting and programming services in the following areas:
- Model-based algorithmic trading systems for options, futures, securities, forex, or CFDs.
- Data-mining trading systems with pattern detection or machine learning algorithms.
- Portfolio balancing systems ("Robo-Advisors") with momentum or mean-variance optimization.
- Trading system implementations based on published research papers.
- Testing and coding HFT systems (C, assembler, HLSL, or VHDL).
- Broker API or data feed implementations (FIX, REST, and proprietary protocols).
- Supported languages: C/C++, MQL4/5, R, Python, CUDA, Intel assembler, HLSL, VHDL.
With about 500 trading systems programmed in the last 4 years, we're probably the worldwide leading service for developing financial solutions for trading firms and private traders. Some insight in system development processes gives our blog The Financial Hacker. We can develop, optimize, and test your trading system with walk forward analysis, Monte Carlo analysis, and bias / reality check algorithms.
For outsourcing your programming task, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your project. If required, please download our NDA here. We realize your trading system based either on entry and exit rules, or on a financial model of a certain price curve anomaly or market inefficiency. Your system will be delivered in commented source code with six months support and warranty, together with a brief analysis. For further information, please read how to develop a strategy. We can support you at any stage of the development process.
oP group Germany GmbH
63549 Ronneburg, Germany
Tel +49 6184 929775 (CET office hours)
Fax +49 6184 929778
Zorro version 1.60 was released and is available on the download page. This version offers new price providers (after the retreat of Yahoo) and many other new features, improvements, and bugfixes. The complete feature list can be found on the What's New page.
A comparison table of Zorro vs. TradeStation™ vs. Metatrader™ can be found on the FAQ page.